Love waterparks then you are in for a treat. Walt Disney’s World Resort offers not only the most magical experience to deliver the most ultimate vacation. It is the home of the best waterparks in the world. When visiting you will not only feel like you are in another world, you will also experience the ultimate water rides that will leave you breathless. Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon has attractions for every member of your family.
Here are some “Must Know” tips when visiting Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon:
- Disney’s Water Parks unfortunately do not have FastPass+ sadly.
- There is no Child Swap at Disney’s Water Parks.
- You don’t have to worry about bringing towels, you can rent them at High and Dry Rentals by the entrance. One less thing to pack!
- Don’t worry about long lines, cast members are in different parts of the park with fun trivia games, music, and activities to make the time pass by faster!
- You can add a perk to your visit by adding Surf Lessons to your day. This must be scheduled in advance. The lessons will take place before the park opens. You will learn how to catch a wave like a pro!
- Interested in lounging while the kids are having some fun? You can reserve loungers, umbrellas, and private shacks around the park.
- Use your Magic Band since it is waterproof to make purchases for food, drinks, and souvenirs.
- Disney allows you to bring a small cooler with food and drinks. (alcohol and glass containers not allowed)
Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon has attractions that will appeal to every member of your family.
- Bay Slides: These beginner slides are perfect for the little ones.
- Castaway Creek: This lazy river not only takes you through the best scenic areas of the park, it’s also perfect for the whole family.
- Ketchakiddee Creek: The perfect aquatic park for the little ones offering 10 water activities to keep your little ones busy.
- Crush ‘n’ Gusher: Grab a passenger and enjoy this roller coaster like water ride. This is perfect for tweens, teens, and adults. This ride is sponsored by Chiquita Banana and has fun healthy facts posted to give you a learning experiencing before the ride.
- Gangplank Falls: Traveling with a group or family then this is your ride. Enjoy the twist and turns down the water rapids. This is perfect for tweens, teens, and adults.
- Humunga Kowabunga: With a 5 story drop this ride will leave you speechless. This ride is perfect for teens and adults or those with a healthy heart. (LOL)
- Keelhaul Falls: This water slide ride will rush you through a scenic and twisted water adventure. This is perfect for tween, teens, and adults.
- Mayday Falls: The highest and longest waterslide in the park, filled fast speed twists and bumps. This is perfect for tweens, teens, and adults.
- Storm Slides: These body slides are perfect for a quick thrill. This is kids, teens, tweens and adult friendly.
- Typhoon Lagoon Surf Pool: The most popular attraction in the park. The only way to experience 6-foot swells and here the sonic boom. The perfect place for the whole family. Just make sure the little ones have a life vest on.
The Legend of Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon, a typhoon created a havoc leaving ships, fishing gear, and surfboards thrown all over the tropical paradise. The centerpiece of the park “Miss Tilly” a shrimp boat thrown on top of a Mount Mayday. Watch for the 50 foot eruption of water every 30 minutes.
“A furious storm once roared cross the sea
Catching ships in its path, helpless to flee
Instead of a certain and watery doom
The wind swept them here to Typhoon Lagoon.”
Have you had the opportunity to visit Disneys waterparks? Which one is your favorite?