Buzz Lightyear, Woody, Andy, and the gang were a huge part of my son’s toddler years. I must have heard the phrase “To Infinity and Beyond” at least 100 times. When I heard that Disney World Resort was building Toy Story Land in Hollywood Studios I was beyond excited.
At Toy Story Land in Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Florida, you become an honorary toy to play with Woody and the gang in Andy’s backyard. I recently had that opportunity to visit Toy Story Land during a Media Event. There are no worse to describe how amazing the land is. There was no detail not thought of. For many of us, Toy Story may transport us to our childhood memories or of our children. The minute you enter Toy Story Land, you instantly feel as if you are a bite-size toy. With all of your surrounds being larger than life. There is so much to see and do, you won’t want to miss a thing.
Must Do’s in Toy Story Land
1. Photo Opps with iconic characters: Buzz Lightyear, Woody, Jessie, and Toy Soldiers throughout the land.
2. Popsicle Bench or the Popsicle Wall Photo must do, huge Instagram hit!
3. Photo at the entrance of Toy Story Land, don’t worry the line goes super fast!
4. Find all the Easter Eggs throughout the land.
5. Ride Slinky Dog Dash more than once.
6. Toy Story Land Block Wall ( Near the restrooms) photo opportunity.
7. Alien Swirling Saucers ride.
8. Toy Story Mania – ultimate favorite!
9. Andy Wall photo.
10. Woodys Lunchbox, a must do! Great choices for meals for the the whole family.
11. Checker Wall Photo.
12. Take some time to be amazed at all the games on the walls throughout the land, brings back some family game night memories!
13. Toy Story Land pins to collect.
14. Andys footprint photo, cant be missed right in the entrance.