The largest expansion to Anaheim California’s Disneyland’s since 1955, the new “Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge”-inspired land was designed to transport you to Black Spire Outpost on the planet Batuu.
The 14-acre expansion is located in the park’s northwest corner, providing easy access to the land with three entry points: two near the borders of Frontierland and Fantasyland and one connecting to Critter Country.
Things to know before Visiting Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland
- The first time a full-size, 100% complete Millennium Falcon has ever been built you can view it at Black Spire Outpost Spaceport, it measures more than 100 feet long.
- Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge Fun Facts – Millennium Falcon
- You can find full-size vehicles and starships in the land; A-wing Starfighter, X-wing Starfighter at Resistance Mobile Command Post, a First Order TIE echelon at Docking Bay 9, Landspeeders at Black Spire Station, and a Sienar-Chall Utilipede-Transport at Docking Bay 7.
- You can construct your own lightsaber in Savi’s Workshop.
- You can construct your own R-series or BBseries astromech droid using all the available pieces in the Droid Depot.
- You can visit the Millennium Falcon; Smugglers Run and enjoy a game of Dejarik.
- Pick up some merchandise, the Imagineers were granted exclusive access to the Lucasfilm archives to study original props and costumes. There are nine different retail locations in the lands offer nearly 700 unique items.
- Search for R2-D2 tracks in the land!
Looking forward to seeing what Walt Disney World Resorts, Hollywood Studios has in store for Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge in Orlando, Florida. (Home is where the heart is.)