We all would love eternal youth! Although that is not possible (yet), there are things that help rejuvenate us.
* Downplay wrinkles by applying highlighter to creases. This will reflect the light and counter the shadow. Concealers only make lines look more prominent.
* Use a mask to tone and tighten your skin. The tightening effect is cosmetic and temporary, but using a mask has other benefits as well, such as cleaning out your pores, and conditioning your skin.
* Brighten droopy eyes: Grooming eyebrows gives the illusion of lifted lids, and having more skin showing at the brow bone opens up the entire eye.
* Instant Eye Lift – use a lash curler to make eyes look more open and alive.
* Skip the face powder, they tend to collect in creases and make wrinkles more prominent; and the dry powder look is out, anyway.
* If you’ve got longish hair, pull it back into a ponytail. It’s a youthful hairstyle, for one, but the point is it pulls the skin around your temples up and back. Bangs do a great job of hiding forehead wrinkles, too.
* Use a good moisturizer to hydrate and plump up your skin cells. Make sure it is mineral oil free so it doesn’t clog your pores and cause breakouts.
The best thing you can do to look younger is to take care of your skin on a daily basis. Always moisturize, use a gentle exfoliant two to four times a month and use a sunscreen, even under your makeup.