The harsh winter weather has left the building yet some of us still have the winter blues. If you are not sure on how you can brighten up your look without blowing the budget while beaten the winter blues. Here are some tips that won’t cost much or occupy much of your time with some of my favorites.
1. Swap Your Fragrances: Some of us are creatures of habit and we fall into a routine. It’s time to put away the heavy winter scents and pull out the delicate softer scents.
Prada Candy Kiss, blends or cotton, orange blossoms, and vanilla.
2. Tame Your Brows: For the Spring season tweeze only your straws, bushy brows allow your face to appear youthful. Fill in the sparse patches with a pencil the same color as your brow or one shade lighter.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Perfect Brow Pencil
3. Lighten Up Your Manicure: It’s time say goodbye to the dark and rich winter hues and hello to bright, light, and pastel hues. Look for a lilac or pale pink they generally look great on every skin type and are versatile.
4. Exfoliate: With the winter harsh temperatures cause your skin to appear flaky, dry, and dull it’s time to give your skin a pick me up by gently apply a peel and exfoliating your skin.
5. Brighten Up Your Lips: Pick up a light rose or neutral color for your lips and store away your darker tones. For those who enjoy being a little bit more daring put away the reds and try hot pinks which are great to make your teeth appear whiter. If your skin tone is darker try a cooler color. For those of us with a fairer skin tone try a coral color.