So much effort goes into applying your makeup, the last thing we look forward to is the end of the day smudges and raccoon circles. Here are some of my go-to tricks and tips.
1. If you use eye cream along with your makeup, let it settle in and dry. I apply my eye cream right after my shower while I am drinking my coffee to give it time as I am getting dressed in the morning to dry before I apply my makeup.
2. If you have oily skin as I do then you are in need of a primer specifically for your eyes.
3. When applying your mascara use the wand vertically to define the lower lashes and use the wand horizontally to define the upper eyelashes. Apply two coats of mascara and allow them to dry in between.
4. Apply your eye makeup prior to applying your foundation and concealer.
5. Building up your eye makeup in light layers will allow it to look natural and last longer than applying one heavy layer.
6.Use a makeup setting spray as the last step before leaving the house.