Summer is slowly arriving, with that we begin to plan and prepare ourselves to achieve the ultimate summer swimsuit body goal. With overwhelming schedules and daily routines in the way of allowing us to hit the gym daily, we may think that we are at a loss to achieve our goal. But the reality is that with a healthy cleanse, a new eating habit, and incorporating some casual exercise you are a step closer to achieve your goal. Here are some of my go-to tips to cleanse and detox for the summer:
1. Have a handful of grapes every day: Grapes are rich in fiber and are detoxifying. The combination of drinking plenty of water along with your grapes will help your body empty out toxins.
2. Eliminate sugar: Completly eliminate both refined sugars and artificial sweeteners they are hard to digest.
3. Eliminate gluten and processed foods: Gluten can make your metabolism slow and processed foods are stripped of their natural nutrients.
4. Increase your water intake: Water helps your system flush out your body naturally.
5. Incorporate more super foods into your diet: They are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids that help fight off harmful toxins.
- Olive Oil
6. Incorporate fruits and vegetables that contain plenty of antioxidants: They cleanse the harmful and built up toxins.
- Butternut Squash
7. Eliminate all carbohydrates: Besides the simple fact that they play with your mind and make you feel full when you really aren’t. They actually create toxins that buld up in your digestive system and are harder to process.
8. Pump up your blood: Incorporate some type of exercise into your daily routine. Every little change that you create will help increase your circulation that will bring oxygenated blood to your organs. Try eliminating using the elevator at the office, incorporating an afternoon walk, or doing jumping jacks in your living room as you watch tv.
9. Drink a glass of hot water with lemon: It naturally prevents constipation, balances the ph levels of your body, helps to prevent inflammation, and assists with the process of eliminating toxins from your body.
10. Incorporate herbs in your diet: Herbs such as basil, fennel, and star anise offer your body a calming effect and stimulate your bodies digestive system.
11. Raw Juices: They are perfect for cleansing your bodies toxins and a healthier way of replacing a meal. This allows the nutrients to be absorbed directly into your digestive system.